Explore Tobermory and enjoy learning about many shipwrecks and the distress call of the Titanic, go glass-bottom boating, visit Bruce Peninsula National Park and singing sands, and explore the history of the Bruce Peninsula.
- Shop and dine in bustling Tobermory, land’s end on the Bruce Peninsula and the scuba diving capital of Canada
- Take optional boat tours in Fathom Five Marine Park or ferry across to Manitoulin Island on the Chi Cheemaun
- Explore the Bruce Peninsula National Park and hike to the famous Grotto
- Learn the fascinating history of Little Tub Harbour and the surrounding area
- Head to Flowerpot Island for nature hikes, serenity and geological interest
- Seek out stunning, varied flora of the top of the Bruce Peninsula
- Hike the Bruce Trail inside a United Nations Biosphere Reserve
- Swim the sand beach at Cyprus Lake and explore the beautiful Singing Sands
What is a self-guided tour?
Each Bruce Peninsula Explorer Self-Guided Tour is accessible online, on the device you use to purchase access. In each tour, you’ll find historian Andrew Armitage’s daytrip route and historic stories to give the sights and sounds of the Bruce greater context throughout your travels. You’ll find insider travel tips on where to stay, play and dine, and how to make the most of each visit. You’ll also find activity recommendations, sports and games rental listings, and important logistics information like where to find gas stations and grocery stores. Choose your own adventure!
This is not a ticket for a guided tour. No vehicle, accommodations or other physical goods are provided.
The information contained in this self-guided is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Bruce Peninsula Explorer and whilst we endeavour to keep the information up-to-date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the information, products, or services mentioned within. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk. In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of or in connection with the use of this self-guided tour. Every effort is made to keep each self-guided tour up and running smoothly. However, Bruce Peninsula Explorer takes no responsibility for and will not be liable for the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.